Monday 5 April 2010

Blogging hell!

Oh dear,
my very first blog post and Im all in a tizzwass.....who was it that said this blogging was a piece of cake? mentioning no names (you know who you are!)...still im hoping I will thank you later  :)

 Been thinking about a blogsite for some time now, a place to share photos of my work and well.. just a place where I can blab on about glass,Jewellery,lampwork beads and maybe some of my other interests such as mediumship,Past life regression,crystals and all that jazz......but Im sooo clueless at the moment  the simplest task of getting it up and running seems like hard work to me so thats it for now, time I went and had me some fun....off to play with fire and make some beads, now thats what I call a piece of cake :) heres a pic of few I made yesterday.

Kizzy

No comments:

Post a Comment