Friday 16 April 2010

Rainbow Drops & Beads

Ok Im sure Im not the only one to eat sweeties while im ment to be working.  My crave for today was the old fashiond Rainbow Drops, I remember them from my childhood where me and my sister would get 50p pocket money every Thursday night from Dad when he got home from work, we would then race off to the shops as fast as our legs could carry us to spend it all on sweet peanuts, sherbert dibdabs & rainbow drops,any money left over went on 1p mix ups...(yes 50p did go a long way back then).

So when Kerry and her boyfriend walked in the house today with about 4 packs of them I just couldnt resist...mmmm.



some lampwork glass bead bracelets made while I was on my Rainbow munching mission :)


2 comments:

  1. Your beads and bracelets are beautiful. You are so talented...

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you jill for your kind comments :)

    ReplyDelete